A Flutter starter application that utilizes the BLoC Pattern.
Acelords’s Flutter Starter Kit is the perfect way to get started building your own beautiful and functional applications. BLoC Pattern? What’s that, you ask? Put simply, it is a progressive architectural pattern for composing systems using micro-services or short-lived domain models. You can create view templates with dynamic data fields with live updates without refreshing the entire application whenever something changes – which happens quite often these days.
A customization feature lets you change theme colors based on user preference while reusing code snippets to make your coding experience more pleasant! With two starter samples and a step by step guided tutorial, you will be well equipped for success as soon as this package arrives!
- Centralized place to manage your application’s colors/branding (
lib > utils > styles)
- Centralized place to manage your application’s constants/url/keys (
lib > utils > constants)
- BLoC Pattern when fetching and posting data over the internet.
- Logically & Naturally organized files & folders.
- api – hold all your common api concerns (ApiBaseHelper, ApiResponse, AppException)
- blocs – hold all your blocs (Streams – provide data to the views. relate to controllers in Laravel)
- models – hold all your models (relate to models in Laravel)
- repositories – hold all your repositories (CRUD operations)
- responses – hold all your responses
- utils – hold all your utility files
- views – hold all your views/ui (relate to views in Laravel)
- partials – hold all your commonly used widgets (ApiError, Loading)
- Google AdMob ready
- Firebase FCM ready
Sample pages included:
- Splash Screen
- Intro Screens (when app installed)
- Rate App
- Refer a Friend
- flutter tips (Sample content page)
- Unknown Page (The fallback page when router doesn’t find page specified in navigation)
- Movies List (Demonstrates BLoC Pattern when fetching a list of movies)